The Amalgamation of Febrile & Galvanic Anxiety//
Everyone has eyebags these days
08:28
25.11.08


It's affirmative that I've been suffering from some sort of sleep disorder for quite some time now; it can't be short-term Insomnia, since it's been going on since my grades in school avalanched. It might be a sufferer of Chronic Insomnia or Narcolepsy, or Advanced Sleep Phase Disorder, but I'm just guessing. My regular sleeps' totally disrupted, & I'm able to stand a day or two easy without sleep, but will go into a deep sleep for the next one or two days, which I don't think is very normal. The time I actually go to sleep now greatly varies; I can sleep at 1pm & awake at 2am or sleep at 5pm & awake at 8am.trangely, although I've not been having sufficient & regular, proper sleep for quite some time now, maybe even since last year, I've only just recently gotten eyebags. I used to only get think, eyeliner-like dark lines under & around my eyes when I lack sleep, but now eyebags have suddenly developed, & seem quite bad.


Dang Eyebags.

I've gotta alter & improve on my sleep patterns before school kicks off next year. Next year is my 'O' Level year, I can't afford to screw up like I did this year. I've come to a conclusion that my serious sleep disorder was undoubtedly the primary reason as to my mediocre & pathetic performance in school this year.Tuition & revision wouldn't help very much if I lack proper sleep. I desperately need to see to this & ensure that I get my regular sleep back if I ever wanna focus in school & other activities.

The effects of sleep disorders include:
-Inability to Focus when at Work
-Lack of concentration during when awake, usually during the day
-Vivid hallucinations before & after sleep
-Impaired memory
-Low productivity
-Occasional phantasms during the daytime
-Fatigue

I've bagged all of em'! =O


8:52 AM .






F.Y.I

Salutations!! Welcome to my very first blog, created on the 4th of September, 2008. Let it be pellucid that I'm entitled to write as I please here. I prefer avoiding sanctimonious conflict; Not Happy? SCOOT. I created this blog intent on keeping track of my life & giving my perspectives regarding new events & ideas, which are my blog's primary purposes. I'm not a fan of rules, but they are a necessity, unfortunately :)

There shall be NO...
-Provocative Flaming
-Heinous Comments
-Anonymous Commenting
-Imposters

.

Hook me up on MSN @ vitri0lic@live.com
Thanks Be To All For Visiting! :)

Bonjour.


I, Maverick.

* Name: Adib
* Date of Birth: 10th June 1993
* Gender: Male
* Age: 17 as of 2010
* Bloodtype: B
* Heritage:Chinese-Indian-Malay-Portugese
* Primary Language: English
* Height: 5 '7
* Nicknames: Dibby, Dib, Dibs, Dibb Dibb, Dibster * Pseudonyms: Bidalicious, xCr0sSb0n3sx, Phantasmagorical
* Alter-Ego: Ahmed Adeve
* Interests: Music; Vocals, Guitar. Psychology, Philosophy, Etymology, Philology, Literature, The Environment, Fishing

My Preciousss

* Mom & Pops'
* Family
* Friendships
* Relationships
* Sanity
* Phlegmatic Conscience
* Religion
* Music
* Health
* Pets
* Love
* Interests
* Hobbies

♪♪♪


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I Beg Your Pardon

Entrenched!

* Personal Laptop
* Crimson Electric Guitar Strings Set
* Master English Accents
* Improve in Mathematics
* Get A Freaking Zakum Helm in MSEA .A
* Get A Scarlion Boss Helm in MSEA .A
* Get A Targa Boss Helm in MSEA .A
* Get A Horntail Necklace in Msea .A
* Get Guitar Hero World Tour:XBOX360
* Go Bungee Jumping
* Complete Halo3 Campaign:Legendary
* Lose 30kg
* Lose 40kg
* Learning Basic French
* Be More Gregarious
* Get an iPhone 3GS/iPad
* Get Xbox Live
* New Handphone
* Go Skydiving
* Going Island Or Boat-Fishing

Acquaintances

★Aifaa
★Adibah
★Afiqah
★Albert
★Amos
★Ashraf
★Aslam
★Chelsa
★Daniel
★Danny
★Daron
★Evepreet
★Faiz
★Farah
★Fiona
★Gheewei
★Haiwen
★Hakeym
★Iqbal
★Iskandar Z
★Izwandi
★Jennifer
★Jiayang
★Jonathan Chear
★Jonathan Chua
★Marcus
★Qiao Zhen
★Ritchie
★Rochelle
★Sabira
★Samuel
★Tinghui
★Wuanyi
★Zhiwei

Memory Lane.


September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
January 2010
February 2010

The fear of loss is greater than the desire for gain.